Thursday, April 22, 2010

Strong Dream Telepathy

July 20, 2005 Wednesday

Wednesday morning (in South Carolina) I dreamed that my father and I were looking at an old black-and-white photograph. It was an old war photo that showed a city with a military plane flying over it. He said the pilot was a guy named Jimmy and the city was Binghamton.

That same morning my father (in North Carolina) was preparing a talk about The Lonesome Lady, a World War II bomber whose crew he knew. The plane had been shot down. My father was assembling pictures, making handouts, and writing his talk. Later that day I mentioned my morning dream to my father in an email. He responded in an email, saying, "Mark it up as a coincidence, but as you were dreaming about Jimmy and Binghamton, I was thinking of how to present my talk about the Lonesome Lady mission including the bombardier, Jim Ryan from Binghamton, NY."

That may be the clearest incidence of telepathy I've had with my father. Not only did I pick up on my father, his old photos, World War II, and flying, but I got two proper names – Jimmy and Binghamton.


Copyright 2010 Jon Maloney

2 comments:

Mega.Mega said...

so why are you surprised?
we are interconnected and if I am one cell in the toe of God, why shouldnt he feel it?
esp exists, it's just that we refuse to acknowledge it.
if you areinterested and write to me , Ill send you some strange stories of mine.. Megamoneybox AT yahoo.com.au

Jon Maloney said...

We're in the minority, Mega. There's no doubt in my mind that telepathy exists, although it's subtle and hard to control. You can understand where I'm coming from and why I wrote this blog by reading About this Blog.