Saturday, April 03, 2010

Possible Dream Projection

October 3, 2001, Wednesday Morning

I became conscious in a dream. I was in a sitting position in the front yard of my old house in Davidson, North Carolina. I was not in a chair. I was simply in a sitting position in the air. Suddenly I moved upwards rapidly. The feeling was extremely exhilarating, like a carnival ride. I watched the ground get farther away and I watched the trees go by. I stopped at the same level as the tops of the tallest oak trees nearby. Then I descended all the way back down to the ground. The experience had been incredible. I was very excited. I wanted to tell somebody about it. Then I realized I had no evidence and no one would believe it had really happened. I woke up.


Copyright 2010 Jon Maloney

No comments: