Thursday, April 22, 2010

Waking Telepathy

April 12, 2005 Tuesday

On Tuesday, for no apparent reason, I found myself thinking about the older brother of a good friend of mine from the 1970s. I had not thought about the older brother in many years. I wondered what became of him. I barely knew him, and I'm sure I wouldn't recognize him if I saw him.

The next day, on Wednesday morning, I received an unexpected email from an old friend who lives in Texas. He said he had meant to mention that he had found our mutual friend's older brother on the Internet, but he had forgotten to tell me. He went on to relate the guy's current position, education, languages, etc.

It appears that my Texas friend researched the older brother, meant to tell me about it, and forgot to tell me about it, which prompted telepathic communication.


Copyright 2010 Jon Maloney

No comments: