Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Dream Telepathy

November 7, 2004 Sunday

I almost didn't include this experience in my record because it seemed weak, but it appears so obviously to defy random coincidence that I decided to include it. Over the years my best friend and I have recognized that our telepathy is often induced when one of us wants to tell the other something, but then doesn't get a chance to do so. Our subconsciouses apparently attempt to complete the intended communication. This entry is an example of that phenomenon.

My friend intended to call me from Pennsylvania on Saturday night (11/5), but when he got ready to call it was too late so he didn't call. One of the things he meant to tell me about was a dream he had earlier that week. In his dream he was working in the building where we used to work together in South Carolina. There was a fire in the front part of the building that prevented him from taking the prescribed evacuation route down the building's front hallway. In order to avoid the fire he had to evacuate out the side door of the open office area.

Later that same night (early Sunday morning, 11/6) I dreamed I was hiking with my friend and there was a fire ahead that blocked our path. We had to take an alternate route to avoid the fire. Later, we were working together in the building where we used to work in real life.   

Parallels:  fire, our paths were blocked by fire and we had to take an alternate route, working in the building where we used to work.


Copyright 2010 Jon Maloney

No comments: