Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Dream Telepathy

May 6, 2004 Thursday

On Thursday morning I dreamt that my best friend's father had stopped breathing. I gave him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation and he started breathing again. I had never met my friend's father in real life. My friend lives in Pennsylvania, his father lives in Georgia, and I live in South Carolina.

My best friend was in Texas on business. He said on the previous Thursday his father had difficulty breathing and had been admitted to a hospital in Georgia. Pneumonia was suspected, but no cause was identified. My friend's father had been released from the hospital on Saturday. Of course my friend had been concerned about his father this week, especially since no cause of his father's breathing difficulty had been determined. 


Copyright 2010 Jon Maloney

No comments: