Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Merging Astral Energies

September 20, 2002 Friday morning

I awakened from a series of unusually vivid dreams. I was on my back with my cat nestled between my left arm and my side. As I tried to go back to sleep I became aware in my astral body somewhere else. I was lying on my back in a different, larger bed. My cat was not there. My eyes were closed. Suddenly I felt a positive energy descending onto me from above. It felt wonderful. The energy blanketed me and slowly merged with me. It felt indescribably good. I thought my thanks toward who or what was responsible, repeatedly thinking, "It's a perfect fit. Thank you!"

After the merging was complete I felt a rushing motion sensation. I flew upwards and then found myself awake on a carpeted floor. My first thought was that I had been deposited into an alternate reality like Robert Monroe sometimes was, and I would have to live an alternate life here for awhile. I knew I had to quickly find clues and figure out my situation so that I'd be able to blend in without being found out. I saw a folded piece of paper on the floor a few feet away. I saw the word "MAP" on it. As I reached for it I noticed a large piece of paper hanging on the wall on my left. It looked like it had been torn from a meeting's flip chart. There were bold, black words  and several lines of writing, but I couldn't read it. I tried to focus on it, but I lost my lucidity and faded into a dream state.


Copyright 2010 Jon Maloney

No comments: