Sunday, April 04, 2010

Spontaneous Projection

April 9, 2002 Tuesday 12:45 AM

I had just turned my light out for the night. I was lying on my stomach and had not yet lost consciousness. Suddenly I was flying sideways through a room filled with stacked boxes. Separation had been extremely smooth with no disorienting sounds or feelings. I knew the boxes were mine. I flew down to the floor, pushed against the floor's resistance, and flew down through the floor. The room I entered was also filled with stacked boxes of my stuff. Again I flew down to the floor, where I found a square opening with a stairway or ladder to the next level down. I flew down through the opening. Then I moved slowly sideways among stacks of boxes. Somehow I knew that the boxes represented the foundations of my psyche -- memories, programs, assumptions, etc.

My path was blocked by a sideways stack of boxes suspended in the air, held there by boxes pressing in from both sides. I wriggled a fairly small box out of the center of the sideways stack of boxes. Nothing fell. I opened the box and looked inside. It contained about five loose items. Two items looked like handheld electrical devices of unknown purpose. They had electrical cords attached. I examined one of the electrical items. I had no idea what it was. It reminded me of an electric engraver my father had when I was a kid, for permanently etching your name into valuable items for identification in case they were stolen and recovered. I put the item back into the box, but then the box wouldn't close. I tried to wedge it in to make the box close. I was unsuccessful. Then I was back in my body in bed. I had never lost consciousness. 


Copyright 2010 Jon Maloney

No comments: