Saturday, April 03, 2010

Dream Projection

June 14, 2000

I didn't feel good, meditated from noon until 12:30, and went to bed instead of eating lunch. I lay down on my stomach and put the pillow over my head.

A few moments later I found myself standing in the carport of my childhood home in Davidson, North Carolina (which my parents had recently sold). It was daytime. I watched a wasp flying around exploring the carport. The door from the carport into the house was open about an inch. The wasp discovered the opening.

Suddenly I felt like I was astrally projected and I wanted to fly. I walked out into the driveway and willed myself to go up. I quickly floated up to about fifty feet off the ground. I looked down at the front yard and the street. The exhilaration of flying changed my mental state and I sank back down to the ground. I made a conscious effort to control my emotions and fly again. It worked. I quickly floated up to my former altitude. I thought about where to go. I decided I wanted to visit my parents (who were vacationing in Canada by train). Instantly I felt like I was rapidly moving through blackness. After several seconds I could hear the clicking of train wheels. The experience ended abruptly and I was conscious back in bed with my pillow over my head.


Copyright 2010 Jon Maloney

No comments: