Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Dream Telepathy

April 15, 2004 Thursday

On Thursday morning I had a long dream with many scenes. The following dream pieces seemed to be taken from the thoughts of my best friend, who was in Texas on business that week.

I dreamt I was staying with my best friend and helping him with a home repair. We worked in his backyard, where we dug a hole. Then I was getting out of bed and saw Bruce Willis on the far side of the bed. I asked my friend what Bruce Willis was doing there. Then we heard some loud rasping-sawing noises from the far corner of the room. Investigation revealed it was a group of cicadas on the wall. We talked about the progress of someone we were training.

I related the dream to my friend by email. He said before he went to Texas he had repaired the deck on the back of his house. In the course of repairs he had to dig a hole under the deck. Then he had to go to Texas, leaving the deck repairs unfinished, which bothered him. He said he had been thinking about the deck repairs all week. During his trip to Texas he had been training an auditor. One night that week he had watched a Bruce Willis movie in his hotel room. Also that week he had read an article about cicadas. The article predicted the cicadas would be unusually loud this year. 


Copyright 2010 Jon Maloney

No comments: