Friday, August 03, 2007

Dream Telepathy

Sunday October 20, 1985

My best friend went to K-Mart Saturday night. While he was there he noticed a blue light flashing over the infants department indicating a "blue light special". The next day, Sunday, he had an unusual desire for fried chicken and ate at Kentucky Fried Chicken. He had not eaten fried chicken for quite a while.

Sunday morning (while visiting my family in another state) I dreamt I was sitting in a lounge chair in a parking lot waiting for some event. A guy I did not know walked up eating fried chicken. I commented on how good it looked and smelled, and he gave me the rest of the leg he was eating. I hesitated, but then took the chicken and ate it. It was good. While I was eating, I noticed some commotion a short distance away under a blue light. I did not understand what was happening since I could see that there was no police car. Under the light there was something that looked like a baby buggy or a grocery cart.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: