Monday, August 20, 2007

Dream Projections & False Awakenings

Sunday April 13, 1986

This was a strange night. I was lying in bed trying to got to sleep when I felt my astral body separating. I felt myself fly up and to the right. Then I was flying prone like Superman, perhaps 200-300 mph. I remember seeing reds and purples above and below me as I flew. I decided to try to go visit my best friend. As soon as I visualized my friend and tried to take control I was awake back in my physical body, or so it seemed. I looked around the bedroom, closed my eyes, and tried to project again. (It was only later upon remembering the experience that I realized the bedroom I looked around was not mine.)

Very soon I felt my astral body separating again, and again I flew quickly up and to the right. This time I visualized the full moon. Instantly I found myself flying like Superman through a deep canyon on the moon. Pale yellowish-beige canyon walls zoomed past as I flew. Suddenly I was conscious back in bed again. I had been disturbed by two guys talking quietly in the corner of my bedroom. I was quite irritated that here I was making the best projection progress I'd made in months and there were two guys in my bedroom talking. (In retrospect, this was not my real bedroom either, and there were not two guys in my bedroom.)

I decided to climb out my window into my tree house where I could try to project undisturbed. I climbed into the tree house and was surprised to see an old girlfriend sitting on the floor, with her head hung in sadness. I lifted her face in my hands and looked into her eyes. There was no rapport. I said, "There are lot of miles between us." Then I moved to the corner of the room, lay down, tried to project again, and lost consciousness. (There's no tree house outside my bedroom window.)


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: