Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Dream Telepathy

Wednesday November 27, 1985

This incident was unusual in that it wasn't with a close friend. The only way to discover if a dream is telepathic is to talk about it with the participants, which is awkward with casual friends or coworkers. My dream was about a lady who worked in another group in the same building where I worked. I was not aware of ever having dreamt about her before.

I dreamt the lady and I were working together in a one-story data processing center at a school. The building was on a grassy hill overlooking a lake. We were at a business meeting watching a movie and whispering to each other. As we talked I ate the last half of the Butterfinger candy bar she had been holding.

When I told the lady about my dream she was surprised by how it reflected reality. She had worked in our building for less than two years. She said her previous job had been in a one-story data processing center at a university. The building was on a grassy hill beside a lake. She said she frequently ate a Butterfinger candy bar instead of lunch.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: