Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Dream Telepathy

Saturday November 30, 1985

My best friend was visiting his parents in another state. He and his parents spent Friday computer shopping. He looked at much computer paraphernalia including flow diagrams and printer literature in which he kept noticing the word "font". His father's name is "Harry".

I dreamt I was at my parents' house in another state. I was reading a book about the structure of language. The book had bubble diagrams and computer printouts. I noticed the word "font" in the caption to a printout. ("Font" was not a word I was accustomed to seeing in 1985, which is why it made an impression on me, just as it impressed my friend as he computer shopped.) My first cousin was there talking to me as I read. His name is "Harry".


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: