Friday, August 10, 2007

Dream Telepathy

Friday January 31, 1986

I got up with a bad sore throat on Friday morning. I wanted to call in sick, but duty prevailed and I went to work. Shortly after arriving at work I noticed I no longer had a sore throat.

A close friend and coworker thought he woke up at 7:30. He had a sore throat. He decided to take a sick day. He tried to call the secretary to say he wouldn't be coming in, but her line was busy. He went back to sleep. He next awoke (he thought) in a house he had lived in many years earlier. He felt terrible with a bad sore throat. Someone walked past his bedroom door and he tried to call to them but his voice was too weak and they didn't hear him. He went back to sleep. Then he awoke for real, the first time, at his regular time to get up for work. He did not have a sore throat.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: