Friday, August 17, 2007

Dream Telepathy

Tuesday March 25, 1986

A close friend was dozing Monday evening at home. There was a TV show on in which people were discussing income tax forms. The people kept confusing each other by not being clear about whether they were talking about current tax laws or proposed legislation. My friend was interested but he was too sleepy to keep up. (Both of us had completed our tax forms over a month earlier.)

I dreamt that my friend and I visited a coworker's house for dinner. Our coworker's wife and another guest were there. They talked about an important clause on the current tax form and how my friend and I could probably use it. They talked about how controversial the clause was and said Congress was debating whether to keep it on next year's form. The other guest walked over and turned on the television. A few minutes later he came back from watching the TV and said Congress had just voted to keep the clause.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: