Monday, July 30, 2007

Dream Telepathy

Tuesday September 10, 1985

Monday night a close friend read about how rats are selling at higher prices than chickens for eating in China. Then he went outside and watched the commotion where a man had cornered a snake on a grassy hillside beside the wall of a building. The snake was black and white. My friend thought it was a king snake.

I dreamt I intervened where a snake had cornered a mouse on a grassy hillside. I helped the mouse escape into a crown-like container on top of my head. I then baked the mouse and ate part of it thinking it looked and tasted like a baked chicken thigh. Then I was in the basement of the house where I grew up. My brother was taking a snake out of a terrarium that was in the place where a black and white television had been when we lived there.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: