Saturday, July 21, 2007

Psychometry & Telepathy

Saturday May 4, 1985

I visited a friend and tried to perform several psychometric readings. Some of my impressions were weak and apparently inaccurate. Here's a record of the successful readings.

My friend handed me an Oriental wooden box.
I saw a small table, smaller than a card table and larger than a TV table. I saw human teeth and handcrafted German wall clocks.
My friend said he had bought the box in the early seventies in a shop at Disney World's Magic Kingdom. He remembered the shop had German clocks hanging on the walls. As he was leaving the shop he embarrassed himself by tripping over a wooden table that was the size I described. The box was a puzzle box and my friend did not remember how to open it. Nor did he know what was in it. He experimented with the box and finally got it open. To our surprise all it contained was several human teeth.

My friend handed me a carved, varnished, wooden frog -- like you might see in a shop selling African handicrafts.
I saw a Frisbee and a woofle ball, and tried to stop since I had expected to see art objects. My friend made me continue. I saw jelly beans, Mexican jumping beans, jacks, and several board games.
My friend said the frog was his longest-owned possession. He said it was given to him when he was a pre-schooler and he had kept it with the toys in his toy chest throughout his childhood.

Twice while my friend was in another room looking for suitable objects, I had strong impressions and called to him. Once I yelled that I saw a writing pen and he yelled back that one was in his hand. A short time later I yelled, "Are you thinking about your rabbit's foot?", and he was! I did not even know he owned a rabbit's foot.

My friend handed me an unused musket bullet.
I saw an aquarium with no water in it, skulls, seashells, coral, green plastic plants, aquarium rocks, a wooden porch, an electric chandelier, sloppy shelves, and a snake skin.
My friend was amazed. He said at one of his former houses there was a small wooden back porch with untidy shelves. There was a terrarium containing gerbils and the musket bullet. On the shelves were rocks, seashells, coral, plastic plants, animal skulls, and a snake skin. The porch was off the dining room which had an electric chandelier.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: