Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Dream Telepathy

Sunday June 30, 1985

I dreamt my mouth was about to be operated on. The doctor was going to hollow out my molars.

Three days later my mother told me that my father had an infection underneath one of his molars. She said due to his allergies the doctor was afraid to inject antibiotics to kill the infection. She said the infection was spreading into the surrounding tissue. She said the next Monday a doctor was going to do exploratory surgery under the tooth. He was going to clean out as much of the infection as possible.

I had not known anything about my father's infection.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

1 comment:

ethayer said...

This reminds me of my recent experience of sympathetic/psychic pain. (early July 2007) I had a throbbing molar for several days. My parents called me, and Dad passed on the news that my mother had been having problems with an infected molar and just had it out earlier in the day. My pain had cleared up that morning, prior to his call and has not recurred. I suppose a skeptic would just call that a coincidence.