Saturday, July 21, 2007

Psychometry

Wednesday May 1, 1985

I had recently been introduced to psychometry and I had received accurate impressions from two objects I had tried to read. I told a friend about my experience. One evening at his house I decided to try again. The experiment was quite successful. Here's a record of my readings.

The object was a wristwatch my friend retrieved from another room.
My impressions: I saw a buckeye, a field filled with stumps, a green or yellow marble, a pretty girl (whom I described in detail) whose name sounded like "M", and a blue button.
My friend said one buckeye had been in the box containing the watch for years, he used to frequent a stumpy field while wearing the watch, the box with the watch contained one marble -- a clear marble with an interior design that was green on one side and yellow on the other, while wearing the watch he had been friends with a girl who matched my description and whose name was "Kim", and the box containing the watch also contained one loose gray button.

The object was a book my friend retrieved from the other room. (I did not record the title).
My impressions: I said "money" and "coinage" (which did not seem related to the book).
My friend went to the other room, came back, and said books on investments had been on either side of the book on the same shelf, and his coin collection was on the shelf above the book.

Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: