Monday, July 30, 2007

Dream Telepathy with Time Shift

Monday September 2, 1985

Sunday night I read a questionable account about Indian gurus who allowed themselves to be buried alive and months later were dug up, still alive!

On Monday I played a Star Trek game for several hours on my parents' personal computer with my brother. We were frustrated by the large number of times we had to shoot the Klingon ships before they were destroyed. We had to stop our last game before it was over.

Early Monday morning a close friend in another state dreamt he was on an archaeological expedition. He dug up several people who were miraculously still alive. Then there were three enemies that looked like Klingons. My friend and several Star Trek characters shot the Klingons over and over with phasers before the Klingons finally died.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: