Monday, July 30, 2007

Dream Telepathy

Sunday September 1, 1985

A close friend was spending the weekend with his parents in another state. His mother had mentioned a newspaper article to him which he had intended to read but had not gotten around to reading. One of the things she commented on from the article had to do with the number of public restrooms per thousands of people in Russia. My friend went to bed and dreamt of performing a space walk to repair his ship while orbiting one of Jupiter's moons. He was very concerned about the possibility of accidentally puncturing his suit with one of his tools.

I dreamt I was on a space mission. I was very concerned about a fellow astronaut's space suit. The owner of the suit had died and the suit did not fit the replacement astronaut properly. Later I dreamt of entering a small restroom on my way to a meeting. The restroom was absolutely filthy. I knew it's condition was due to the fact that it was the only facility for use by nearly 500,000 people going to the meeting.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: