Friday, July 27, 2007

Overlapping Dreams

August 1985 (first week, day not recorded)

A close friend dreamt that the Three Stooges used NLP (neuro-linguistic programming) techniques to achieve their success. Some girls tried to teach him a song that for some reason he could not learn. Then he visited a giant restroom.

The same night I dreamt that several girls tried to help me write down the notes to a song I did not know. I could not remember the song no matter how many times they sang it. After each note, I made the girls sing the next note. They could only comply if they did the dance move that went with that note. I thought how NLP students would enjoy the way the girls stored the notes kinesthetically. While the girls were teaching me I looked to the right down a long hallway. At the far end I saw my friend walk into view, turn, and go into a restroom.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: