Thursday, June 14, 2007

Projection, Possession, Evil

September 20, 1977

This was one of my most intense dreams.

I was standing above a natural-looking grass amphitheater in the country. It seemed to be dusk and the amphitheater was filled with mist. I was at the top center of the slope leading down to the stage area. The place felt familiar although I could not remember ever having been there. The theater's shape and size reminded me of the large theater at Pompeii (which I visited in 1970). As I peered down the hill into the mist I noticed dim lights that looked like they were from houses. The place felt ancient, powerful, magical, and evil. I was nearly overwhelmed by the intense feeling of evil power.

I walked down a faint path toward the grassy stage area below. As I stood in the center of the stage area I noticed two plain wooden chairs at angles to each other a few feet from me. I also noticed two solid stone cylinders lying on their sides near the chairs. I looked up at the surrounding slopes and noticed the fronts of small houses built into the hillside. Each house was recessed into the ground so that it was only visible from the downhill side. The feeling of supernatural power became increasingly oppressive and an intense dread came over me. I felt like I had to sit down.

I moved one of the chairs so that it was between the two stone cylinders. Then I sat down in the chair and looked at the cylinders. They reminded me of ancient idols. Each one was about five feet long and two feet in diameter. As I looked at one of the cylinders I noticed there was a lifelike woman's face in relief, protruding from the side near one end. I walked over to the cylinder, grabbed the end bearing the face, and heaved the cylinder into an upright position. The woman's face was lower than my own. I examined her gray stone features and my sense of dread increased. I then walked over to the other cylinder with the intention of standing it up too. Before I reached it I felt a supernatural force overpowering me and I was gripped with terror. In panic I tried to run to the path leading up the slope. I knew if I could make it to the top of the hill I would be safe. The power was too great. I had barely reached the bottom of the hill when I felt my astral body leaving my body. I felt my knees buckle. My body crumpled to the ground.

Then everything became very strange. I experienced dual consciousness. I was conscious in two places at once -- both in what felt like my primary self floating above the theater, and in my other self which was a woman standing on the ground at the bottom of the hill. I knew the woman had forcibly ejected me from my body and had then possessed my body. Enough of me remained that I was still conscious in my body with the woman. I knew the woman had been trapped in the stone cylinder. I also knew that a man, the woman's mate, was trapped in the other cylinder. The woman was ecstatic. She exclaimed, "Oh yes! Yes! I've wanted this for so long! It's wonderful! Just to touch you! Hold you! To taste! To feel!"

Then there was a violent jolt as my astral self slammed back into my dream body. Simultaneously I was awake sitting up in bed with my heart pounding.

Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: