Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Projection with Friend

Friday June 22, 1984

I dreamt a friend who was more psychically developed than I, agreed to help me astral travel. He handed me a transistor radio and told me to keep it on station 7. Later I was standing at home watching TV. The sound was off because I was listening to the radio. I noticed the TV picture and the radio sound were in sync and the announcer was talking to me. Then my friend was standing in front of me facing me. I was holding a half-filled grocery bag of stuff I thought I'd need on the trip, including a Polaroid camera. My friend asked me if I was ready, grabbed me with both hands, and we skyrocketed into the air. I became lucid when I felt separation from my body. I felt extremely energetic, free, and alive as we flew.

Then we were in a busy tavern several centuries ago and I faded back into dream consciousness. The tavern was not in the US but I could understand everyone. The patrons were predominately burly, bearded males. I told my friend I had to get back because of an important obligation. He said since we were time travelling we could stay as long as we wanted and he would get me back at the same time we left. There was a hassle with some guys in the tavern and they took the stuff from my bag. I managed to keep the camera. I held it up to take a picture for proof and my friend told me not to. He said many people travel back in time as we had done and they all had to be careful not to change the past. I argued that we could do anything and if it altered the future, history would simply change and no one would know the difference.

Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: