Saturday, June 16, 2007

Projection, False Awakening

December 1, 1980

This was an astral projection attempt in the afternoon. I performed relaxation exercises and tried to astral project. I lost consciousness.

I became conscious floating in slow horizontal circles while anchored from below. I could not see or hear anything. I assumed my projection had been successful and that I was floating over my body in my bedroom. I had no control. As I contemplated my situation I realized I felt like the knot on a lasso being twirled very slowly above the head of a cowboy.

I abruptly reentered my body because I was being jabbed in the ribs. I opened my eyes and saw my brother. He was standing beside my bunk bed poking his fingers into my side. I was lying in the top bunk.

Then I awoke for real, alone in my real bed. There were no bunk beds and my brother was not in the room.

Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: