Saturday, May 30, 2009

Dream Telepathy with Coworker

Friday April 19, 1996

Shortly before getting up to go to work I dreamt I was at a female coworker's house. She couldn't find her young son. We looked for him and found him hiding. He had been hiding because he was afraid. We brought him out into the main part of the house and consoled him. Then my coworker laughed as she walked into the next room. That's all I remember.

Later that day at work I related my dream to the female who had been in the dream. She said while her family was getting ready for the day that morning, her son had been frightened by a loud thunderclap. He asked her if there was any place in the house where he could hide from thunder. She consoled him and then walked into the next room laughing about the idea of hiding from thunder.


Copyright 2009 Jon Maloney

No comments: