Friday, May 29, 2009

Astral Kidnapping into the Past

Sunday January 28, 1996

Usually my astral projections begin with a feeling of motion that becomes stronger. This time I felt like I was hurtled downward rapidly through blackness. A man's face appeared in the upper right of the blackness I was perceiving. The man was yelling at me in anger, but I heard nothing. I was unaffected by his anger. Although I felt like I was travelling at a great rate of speed, my perception seemed to be the inside of a black box. The angry man's face disappeared and I began seeing images on the black wall in front of me. The images moved past, from bottom to top, as if I were in an elevator going down rapidly and seeing each floor that I went by through a window. Most of the images were surreal landscapes. Somehow I knew that each image represented a different time in the past. The only specific image I recall was a moonlit plain with pyramids on it. The pale light had a blue hue. Throughout the rapid descent I could feel powerful hands gripping my arms and neck from behind. It was uncomfortable, but I was not afraid. I briefly attempted to break the grasp at one point, unsuccessfully. I realized that struggling would end the projection, so I decided to relax and flow with it. Suddenly the scene changes stopped, I began moving sideways, and I lost consciousness.


Copyright 2009 Jon Maloney

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I've had quite a similar experience. At the time I felt it was "arbitrary" but later I remembered that I'd been asking in meditation for help in resolving past life issues...maybe you had been too around that time? there was more to my experience but I won't post it at this time, unless you are interested.
Ayin

Jon Maloney said...

Hi Ayin,

Please share your experiences here if you're willing. Anyone reading this post is probably here due to the title or key words in my write-up. If your experiences are similar, I'm sure people would like to read them too.

Jon

By the way, I am unfamiliar with your name except that it's the title of a book on my wishlist, "The Ayin" by Greg Former.