Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Astral Helpers

Thursday February 25, 1999

I read Soul Traveler by Albert Taylor before turning out the light. (See Taylor, Albert Soul Traveler: A Guide to Out-of-Body Experiences and the Wonders Beyond New York: Dutton, 1998.) I read several of Taylor's experiences, including some that involved astral helpers. I went to sleep thinking about astral helpers and how I would like to meet one.

In a dream I was standing outside at night. I was looking at woods on my right about fifty yards away. There was a bright circle of light moving from left to right along the trees, like a spotlight. I wondered where the light was coming from.

Suddenly my perception shifted to my body in bed. I was lying on my back. I felt a hand grab my right arm just above the elbow. The grasp was gentle, but firm. I felt another hand grab my left arm. The hands lifted my astral body up and out of my physical body. I heard a loud rushing sound, like wind, during the upward motion. I remained passive, but tried to project the thought, "Thank you! Thank you!" to the entity that was lifting me. I was floating above my body and parallel to it. The hands turned me 180 degrees so that my astral head was over my physical feet. Then the experience ended and I was awake back in my physical body.


Copyright 2009 Jon Maloney

No comments: