Monday, August 25, 2008

Projection with Verification

Sunday, June 18, 1995

I was in love with a girl who did not share my feelings. I had told her about astral projection but she didn't seem to understand. She gave me her permission to visit her astrally at night. On Saturday she was all I could think about. I resolved to visit her astrally that night. My hope was that I could help her out of her physical body and we could share a wonderful astral experience together. I fell asleep without consciously projecting Saturday night.

Sunday morning I awoke from a pleasant sexual dream in which I was in bed with a former girlfriend and a third person whose identity I couldn't remember.

On Monday morning the girl I loved related an incredible and terrifying experience she had on Sunday morning. She said she was in the midst of a sex dream in which she was in bed with a man and another woman when suddenly she woke up to see a man standing at the foot of her bed. It was dark and she could not identify him. He leaned onto the bed and grabbed her legs. She could feel the pressure on her legs and on the bed. She thought he was going to rape her. She struggled and sat up screaming. Suddenly she was floating horizontally above her bed with the man still holding her legs. She said she was floating just like the possessed girl in the movie "The Exorcist". She was terrified. She continued struggling until she lost consciousness.


Copyright 2008 Jon Maloney

No comments: