Monday, August 25, 2008

Dream Projection

Monday, January 16, 1995

I tried to have an astral projection and fell asleep. I awoke in a dream knowing that I was astrally projected. I was standing on the playground at the elementary school near my childhood home. I decided to go visit my best friend, but first I had to become airborne. I tried to float. It was hard but I succeeded in rising about twenty feet off the ground. There was a night watchman beside the building below. I didn't think he could see me since I was astral travelling, but he pointed his flashlight directly at me. I began sinking to the ground against my will. When I landed, instead of a watchman there were a guy and girl standing in front of me. The girl was pointing a flashlight at me. When I landed in front of her the girl dropped the flashlight in fear. I picked up the flashlight and gently handed it back to the girl. I remembered I was going to visit my best friend so I started jogging down the road in what seemed like the right direction. I forgot I was projected and faded into the dream world.


Copyright 2008 Jon Maloney

No comments: