Monday, August 25, 2008

Projection with Experimentation

Dream Projection

Saturday, March 11, 1995

I thought about astral projection but did not follow any projection techniques when I went to bed. I lay on my back with my hands folded across my chest. I was very tired. I turned the light out at about 1:25.

Before I lost consciousness I began feeling the strange internal motion feelings I experience prior to separation. The feeling was different this time. I felt like I was moving inwards rather than outwards. Then there was a flash of light, a popping sound, and my consciousness separated from my body. Everything was black. I tried to go visit my best friend. I felt like I was flying through pitch blackness. Suddenly I was floating vertically in a well-lit room. I did not think the room was real. I tried to go visit my friend again, which resulted in my floating counterclockwise around the room bouncing off of the walls and ceiling.

I decided to experiment and see if I could penetrate the walls and ceiling. I placed my right hand against the ceiling and pushed. My body was pushed downwards but at the same time my hand went into the ceiling. It reminded me of breaking the surface tension of a liquid. I placed my left hand against the ceiling and pressed. It went into the ceiling too. Then I withdrew my hands and tried something else. I pressed on the ceiling with my left hand and on the wall with my right hand at the same time. Both hands broke through. I decided to explore the room a little more and again floated counterclockwise around the room.

As I floated along one wall I passed in front of a rectangular mirror that was about two feet tall and one foot wide. I stopped and examined my face's indistinct reflection in the mirror for several seconds. I turned my head from side to side trying to get a sharper reflection. I thought about how strange it was to be looking at my astral body in an astral mirror. It occurred to me that I had the perfect opportunity to view my physical body from my astral body. I wondered where my physical body was in relation to this artificial room I was in.

I followed the wall to the left until I came to a picture window that looked across a narrow alley. About ten feet away was another picture window through which I saw a naked woman lying seductively on top of the covers of a large bed. The exhilaration I felt from seeing the woman broke my mental state and I found myself back in the physical, still lying on my back with my hands folded across my chest. The clock said 1:38.


Copyright 2008 Jon Maloney

No comments: