Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Waking & Dream Telepathy

Monday November 23, 1987

Sunday afternoon I almost called my friend to see if he felt like hiking the Table Rock Trail in the Table Rock State Park. However, it was too late so I didn't call him. Instead I filed a pile of newspaper articles that had been accumulating for two years. I came across an article about the discovery of a "killer" bee colony in a California oil field. I knew it would interest my friend so I decided to make a copy for him. The next item in the pile was a photocopy of the same article and I realized I had already given my friend a copy.

Unknown to me my friend had driven to Table Rock State Park Sunday afternoon and hiked the Carrick Creek Trail. That night he dreamt that a colony of killer bees had been discovered on our company's property and he had been assigned the task of getting rid of it. Our manufacturing company's raw material is oil.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: