Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Astral Projection into Someone Else

Tuesday October 7, 1987

I awoke feeling the lift-off feelings of a projection. I was moving but everything was black. I tried to take control and get my sight working, but I lost consciousness briefly and regained consciousness standing at the bottom of a stairway in a basement. I thought I was projected and wanted to prove it. I checked my clothing. I was wearing gray sweat pants and a tee-shirt; clothes I wear when I exercise. I thought this proved I was not dreaming (although I was not wearing those clothes in bed). I looked around the basement and saw old-fashioned horse gear -- saddles, harnesses, etc. I knew I had gone back in time. I still didn't know where I was or why and I felt apprehensive. I decided to fly up the stairs and explore the house. I discovered I could not fly. I slowly crept up the stairs and opened the door. There were two guys in the room. I didn't recognize either man but I knew I knew them. They greeted me and said they had been looking for me. I tried to act like I knew them and like nothing was wrong. I said I'd just been down in the basement. Then I lost consciousness.

This is one of several astral experiences I've had in which I seemed to inhabit someone else's body briefly. It is as if my astral body replaces theirs for awhile. I've labelled these experiences "being someone else".


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: