Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dream Telepathy

Saturday March 26, 1988

Friday night a coworker related one of his hiking experiences to me. He had hiked to within a few yards of a grazing deer. When he got too close for the deer's comfort the deer trotted up the trail and began feeding again. My coworker approached the deer again with the same result. He said he and the deer did the same thing repeatedly for about a mile.

My best friend was sick in bed with the flu. Saturday morning he dreamt he was in the woods with his rifle when he saw some deer. He shot and wounded one. The deer ran away. My friend followed it until he got close enough to shoot again. Again he wounded the deer and it ran away. This cycle continued for several iterations. Finally my friend caught up with the deer and shot it one last time, killing it.


Copyright 2007 Jon Maloney

No comments: