Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dream Telepathy

Wednesday, February 12, 1992

Tuesday night my best friend got his orange juice jug out and discovered he had accidentally stored it outside of the refrigerator after he last used it. The orange juice was fermented and he had to throw it out. When he cleaned the jug he also cleaned an old-fashioned soft-drink bottle that he had found in his yard. He wanted to keep the bottle because it was old.

A few hours later I dreamt I was eating with my best friend. My drink was in an old-fashioned soft-drink bottle. I thought it was orange juice. When I drank some, it didn't taste right and I made a face as I tried to determine what it was. Someone asked me what was wrong. I told them that I had been expecting orange juice and this wasn't. Then I realized it was probably a "Tempest," which in the dream was a fermented alcoholic beverage.


Copyright 2008 Jon Maloney

No comments: