Sunday, July 20, 2008

Dream Telepathy

Thursday, May 14, 1992

Early Thursday morning I dreamt I was sitting on the living-room couch at my old house in North Carolina. My current project leader from work was sitting on the couch next to me. He was visiting with two children, a boy and a girl, who weren't his. He told me he was temporarily responsible for them. He acted like he didn't like having to take care of them. The children were playing in another room.

Later that day at work I hesitantly shared my dream with my project leader. He was surprised due to a telephone call he had gotten from his brother in another state the night before (Wednesday night). His brother wanted to attend a party in Charleston next month and didn't want to have to worry about his kids (a boy and a girl). My project leader had reluctantly agreed to let his brother drop the kids off at his house. He wasn't happy about it.


Copyright 2008 Jon Maloney

No comments: