Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Three Semiconscious Projections

Thursday October 12, 1989

I had a mild fever and felt slightly sick at my stomach when I went to bed. I read in The Art and Practice of Astral Projection by Ophiel for awhile before turning out the light.

I became partially conscious in the astral lying on my back in bed slightly out of sync to the left of my physical body. Very slowly I bounced along the bed's surface, went over the edge, and drifted gently to the floor. I slowly drifted across the floor just barely making contact with the floor occasionally. I became irritated because my sleep was being disturbed. As soon as I felt irritated I automatically reentered my physical body and lost consciousness.

I became partially conscious in the astral again. This time I was slightly out of sync to the right of my physical body. I slowly drifted off the right edge of the bed and fell into an awkward position wedged between the bed and the bedside table. My left leg and shoulder were pressed against the bed and my right arm was forced upwards against the table. I registered slight surprise at my predicament. I tried to remember the last time I had fallen out of bed. When I had gone off the bed's left side I had known I was astrally projected. This time I thought I had physically fallen out of bed. I decided to climb back up onto the bed. As soon as I tried to move I automatically reentered my physical body and lost consciousness.

I regained consciousness a third time as I was flying rapidly upwards out of my body. I was only conscious for a moment before losing consciousness as I went through the ceiling.

Suddenly my eyes opened and I was awake, still lying on my back in bed. It was 12:35 AM. I went back to sleep repeating to myself "log three projections". When I awoke at 6:15 AM my first thought was to log the three projections.


Copyright 2008 Jon Maloney

No comments: