Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dream Telepathy

Monday April 9, 1990

Sunday night my best friend had a conversation with another friend about the local post office. They discussed the lack of functionality in the layout of the building and parking lot. My best friend complained about the building's poor design. I did not know about their conversation.

A few hours later I dreamt my best friend and I visited the post office to get my mail. After entering the building, we realized the boxes were in a different part of the building. We had to exit the building and come back in through another entrance. Then I needed to use the restroom. The restroom was in a third section of the post office. I would have to exit again and enter through a third entrance. We stood by the boxes and discussed the building's flawed design.


Copyright 2008 Jon Maloney

No comments: