Friday, January 18, 2008

Similar Dreams

Tuesday June 27, 1989

My best friend dreamt he was attacked by several people (possibly vampires). He fought and tried to get away. He shot some of his attackers with a handgun. He climbed out a high window hoping to hide on the ledge until it was safe. There was no ledge and he scrambled, fell, and floated to the ground where he landed unharmed.

I dreamt I was attacked by several people in the woods. I killed two or three of them with a pistol. I fled in my car until I came to the top of a cliff. I thought I could climb down quickly by hand, but the cliff side was too steep and there were no handholds. I jumped, thinking I might break a leg when I landed. Instead I stopped in the air right before impact and landed gently.


Copyright 2008 Jon Maloney

2 comments:

globug said...

Do you mean you both had the dreams at the same time? That's pretty weird. But neat.

Jon Maloney said...

I don't know if we had similar dreams at the same time, but we had them on the same night. We occasionally mentioned our dreams to each other and discovered remarkable parallels. We started sharing dreams from the night before more often and frequently discovered instances of dream telepathy. Check the label on the right "dream telepathy".

Jon