Monday, February 11, 2008

Lucid Dream Projection

Monday July 10, 1989

I read about astral projection techniques before going to sleep. I went to sleep repeating affirmations about having a lucid dream and projecting from the dream state.

I became conscious in a dream as I walked across the Davidson College campus. I was lucid. I knew I was dreaming and I remembered my plan to astral project from within the dream. I figured the easiest way to achieve bodily separation would be to fly. I jumped straight up into the air with my arms outstretched like Superman. I flew. It was wonderful. I flew straight up and quickly flew into the clouds. I was pleased with myself for successfully becoming lucid and for projecting. Then I began losing altitude until I was about to land on the ground. I couldn't stay aloft. I lost my lucidity and faded into a normal dream.


Copyright 2008 Jon Maloney

No comments: